Creative Retirement Planning Workshop for Professional Women
Click here for a printer-friendly copy of the workshop information: pdf-post-professional-women-offer-extended-to-15dec2016
The workshops are personal because the conversation about specific finances needs to be in private.
I also offer group workshops that can be combined with a personal confidential consultation that looks at your specific individual pension income, needs & estimated expenses at retirement to generate a specific plan customized for you.
Let me know if you are interested in organizing a workshop for your own group of friends, family or co-workers and I can make that available at a lower price for groups of 6 or more people.
- Learn the 3 common mistakes that professional women make that prevent them from living a life they love & leave them paying too much in taxes – and learn how to avoid them.
#3 NO CLARITY
– of what you have, what you need, and what you really, really, really, really want
#2 HAVING ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET
– the “taxable income” basket
#1 PERPETUAL PROCRASTINATION
– and Lack of Proactive Action
- Take the first steps in getting clear on what you want to be doing at retirement
- Calculate what you’ll need to support that lifestyle, compared to what you’ll have at retirement (using your current pension & retirement savings numbers), to see what’s the gap (if any).
- Look at what you’ll need for the other stages of retirement (past the retirement honeymoon phase, when you settle down and later, have a higher risk of illness).
- Create a draft plan of how you can balance your taxable and non-taxable income to avoid claw back of government programs and loss of tax credits.
- Look at other financial & business solutions that would help you get the most out of your retirement income, while doing what you love, and preferably paying less taxes.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A workbook to help you get clarity on your “dream retirement” lifestyle – by identifying what you love to do, your experience & aptitudes, your family situation, your needs
- A report showing calculations of your retirement savings with projected earnings, compared to your estimated expenses (with inflation) at retirement.
- An investor profile template that you can use to see if your retirement savings investments are aligned with your risk tolerance (what you consider as an acceptable level of risk balanced with potential for earnings).
- Recommendations on what other financial & business solutions can help you meet your objectives, such as earn supplemental income and save on taxes (for example, small business solutions you can explore based on your interests and experience).
- If appropriate, a basic business plan template that you can use to initially see the financial viability of your business ideas and how it fits in with your “dream retirement” picture.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- An open mind and eagerness to use your imagination
- Keenness to explore what you can do with your interests & experience
- A willingness to look at the big picture and both realistic and optimistic scenarios
- A copy of your latest retirement savings & pension statements (or an idea of what you have and in what) that we can use to calculate your projected retirement income
- A copy of any existing retirement/financial plans – that we can use as a base
$97 for the 90-minute session plus a complimentary 30-minute discovery session
Association price: $47 for Professional Association Members**
(Introductory price of $97 per person less $50 for association members & referrals)
Offer extended to December 15, 2016
** including Accountants, Engineers, IT professionals, members of professional networking associations, Nurses & medical professionals, and municipal pension plan members.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO ON
OTHER WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
Explore business ideas (doing what you love) to supplement your retirement income
Early retirement workshop for Nurses
For more information on this topic and other areas of financial planning, see the library of articles found in: www.DytucoFinancialServices.com. Also watch out for other upcoming posts on:
- Tips on teaching your children about money
- Thinking beyond the typical “estate planning box”
- Business planning and how to avoid the top 3 mistakes made by start-up entrepreneurs
Please share this with a friend, family member or co-worker who might get value out of this information. Also feel free to contact me for a complimentary review of your financial plan. I can help you look at different & creative strategies to meet your specific needs for covering your risks, reaching your financial goals, and saving for your family & your retirement.